The ESP Leadership Development Program is an ISCT initiative which offers Early Stage Professionals (ESP) the chance to join an ISCT Committee for a 2-year term in a formal ESP position.
18 ISCT Committees are currently recruiting for formal ESP positions which combine a range of opportunities and projects intended to develop leadership skills while helping the ESP to connect with key stakeholders in their field of interest. By joining an ISCT Committee and participating and engaging with its ongoing initiatives, the ESP will receive guidance from global key opinion leaders while collaborating on projects that advance the fields of cell and gene therapy.
Please click on the Committee name below to view the description of their formal ESP position. Applicants will be asked to submit a brief statement of interest (300 words) and CV in order to apply.
The application deadline is January 12, 2024
Selected candidates will be notified by January 31, 2024
If you have any questions, please contact ISCT Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be an ISCT member to participate in the program
- Early Stage Professionals are members that are within 10 years from the completion of their terminal degree or entry into the field of cell and gene therapy
- Terms are for two years
- Committees will select candidates from the pool of applicants by January 31, 2024
ESP-Member Applications to include:
- Short statement of interest describing:
- Your relevant work
- Contributions to ISCT (if applicable)
- Why you wish to participate in the specified committee
- Propose one initiative you could lead on the committee
Regulatory and Quality/Operations Committees
Regional Executive Committee
- North America
- Europe & Middle East
Regional ESP Subcommittees
Communications and Publications